Payment , Pro-ration , Make-up and Cancellation Policies
Full payment is due upon sign up. BRC does not pro-rate programs unless a student is signing up for a program after the start date. Make-up classes are not guaranteed; however, students are permitted 1 make-up class per session if space allows and make-ups cannot carry over to the next session. BRC has the right to cancel or shorten the length of a class if the number of paid participants is less than four people.
Members are eligible for discounted rates on group clinics and private lessons. During the indoor season, members have the ability to book random and permanent court time (see descriptions below) and they can also participate in leagues. All memberships are good September 1st – August 31st of the following year.
Permanent Court Time (PCT): This court time is reserved and purchased by members only for specific times throughout the indoor season. Players book the same court at the same time for the entire season and pay in advance. The indoor season normally runs for 35 weeks and we divide the billing for the court time into two halves. The first half balance is due on the first day of the court time in September; the second half is due in mid-January. At the end of the indoor season, we take court renewals for the next season. At that time the players are required to make a $80 deposit for each court hour.
Random Court Time (RCT): These are open court times that can be booked on a weekly basis by our members. Members cannot book courts more than a week in advance. The fees for these courts are located on the court sheets.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy. All booked courts require a 24-hour cancellation notice. If a court is cancelled inside of 24 hours, the holder of the court is responsible for all fees associated with it (court rates or private lesson fees), unless the court was resold.
Pro-Rating Clinics: BRC does not pro-rate programs unless a student is signing up after the session start date.
Make-up Policy: Make up classes are not guaranteed for any program. If you would like to try and do a make-up class on another day, here are the guidelines:
- Students can only make up in classes that have availability (not full).
- You can only make-up classes that are of the same level
- The front desk staff and lead instructor must be informed at the beginning of class that your intention is to do a make-up.
- Parents must stay in the lobby for the first 15 minutes of the make-up class to make sure there is space available for their child to stay. If the class ends up being full, the player doing the make-up will be dismissed no later than 15 minutes after the start of the program.
- Dropping in for a class and expecting to get a make-up is NOT guaranteed as ratios will not allow for this.
- Make-ups cannot extend past the following session.
- If you know you will not be able to make your scheduled class, please contact the club so we can permit a possible make-up player in the class.
Registration for future sessions:
Current junior and adult session students have priority registration for the next session. New players will be allowed to register after the priority registration period has ended.
Full payment for classes are due upon sign ups.
New students may join the wait list for any class that has reached full capacity. In the event that a current student transfers to a different class or cancels completely, new students will be recruited into the class in the order that they are wait-listed.
Any non-member may play 3 times a season for $5.00 each time. This also applies for subs for PCT or clinics. If a guest is going to play more than 3 times a season, he or she is encouraged to become a member.
Junior walk-on policy for the indoor season
Any junior member currently enrolled in a program or camp is entitled to free walk-on court time once a week. No reservations will be accepted at the free walk-on price. Junior members are welcome to bring guests in to play. Guests are responsible for their portion of the regular court cost plus a $5 guest fee per visit.